lundi 1 octobre 2007

La répartition des hommes sur terre

La NASA fournit des images satellites, réalisées pendant des nuits claires, et qui mettent en avant les lumières des activités humaines... Cela permet de situer sans difficultés les principaux foyers de peupelemnt de la planète.... Une image saisissante vue du ciel!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stop by my site; Henderson Golf Schools

Anonyme a dit…

I do not even know the way I ended up here, but I thought this publish was once good.
I do not understand who you're but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

My weblog passing kidney stones